EMS SQL Manager for DBISAM provides you with powerful tools for DBISAM Server administration and object management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to easily and simply create/edit all DBISAM database objects, run SQL scripts, manage users and administer user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract and print metadata, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs, and supplies many more features that will make your work with the DBISAM server as easy as ABC.
- DBISAM v4 Full Support;
- Managing all DBISAM Objects: tables, indices, procedures, events, users, etc.;
- Powerful SQL Editor with code completition and syntax highlight;
- Large Script Execution;
- New Visual Query Builder;
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor with several types of viewing BLOB data;
- Import Data from MS Access, MS Excel, DBF, TXT and CSV;
- Export Data to most popular formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, etc.;
- Improved Grant Manager and User Manager;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing DBISAM services: Backup, Restore, Upgrade.
EMS SQL Manager for DBISAM is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-12-06. The program can be installed on Windows.
EMS SQL Manager for DBISAM (version 1.6) has a file size of 4.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 570 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.